Letölthető itt !
A 6.4 szoftver upgrade három fő újítást tartalmazott:
- -MPCDI (Multi Projection Common Data Interchange) fájlok támogatása. Ez lehetővé teszi a projektor kalibrációs adatok beolvasását.
- -kiegészítő timeline-ok mappába rendezhetőek.
- -színkóddal láthatók el a cue-k, így könnyebben megtalálhatóak, átláthatóbbak
- -NDI stream feldolgozásában teljesítmény és stabilitás növelés (update NDI 3.8)
Azóta folyamatos fejlesztés eredményeképpen a 6.4 és 6.6 között az alábbiak történtek:
WATCHOUT Release Notes
Dataton WATCHOUT® version 6.6.1 , ( 2020, március 20 )
Released March 26, 2020
This release focuses on fixes, mainly concerning playback of live and H.264 video.
- Playback performance of live video has been optimized. Previously the display software could hang in some situations, if you had too many Live Video cues running at the same time.
- An issue with H.264 playback has been fixed. Video in this format occasionally failed to play on the WATCHPAX 40 and WATCHPAX 60 media servers, when not using hardware acceleration.
- Going online with a show including Geometry Correction and Live Video could cause a crash. This has now been resolved.
- Remote access is now available from the right-click menu when in offline mode.
- 3D Projector position is imported correctly from a domeprojection setup.
Dataton WATCHOUT® version 6.6
Released February 21, 2020
This release includes a major version update of NewTek NDI® (4.1) as well as significant improvements in audio latency and playback. It also includes bug fixes and improvements to existing functionality.
Improvements and fixes
- It is now possible to rotate RTTrPM data (as used by CAST BlackTrax systems) 90 degrees to simplify floor projections.
- The real-time tracking origin can now be offset relative to the WATCHOUT origin.
- Tracking input positional components are now in WATCHOUT pixel units.
- All tracking inputs now share the same origin in order to maintain the correct relation between tracked cues.
- The Test Connection button now works correctly after changing IP in the display dialog.
- The stage view direction (Front, Top or Left) is now preserved in the show file, and properly restored when loading the show.
- A bug has been fixed which could cause broken frames during hardware-accelerated video playback.
- Cancellation of media import now works as expected.
- Improved image sequence playback on auxiliary timelines when triggered from the production interface.
- Output cues now respect layer conditions.
- The production software could run out of memory while importing large WAV files, this has now been fixed.
- The WATCHOUT splash screen no longer appears while pushing new media in Live Update mode if a -NoLogo command has been specified.
- A bug regarding usage of digits in tracking input names fixed. A memory leak related to H.264 and WAV playback has been fixed.
- The production software could crash while initializing ASIO devices, this has been addressed.
- Inconsistencies in WATCHOUT logging fixed.
Known issues and limitations
- Remote access is not available from right-click menu when in offline mode.
- Leaving an NDI media cue might cause overall playback to stutter momentarily.
- Production software will crash if a deleted Virtual Display cue is re-added using undo.
- The production software may crash if more than one display is connected while the show-cache is being rebuilt.
Dataton WATCHOUT® version 6.5
Released October 1, 2019
This version enables use of SDI (Serial Digital Interface) as an output on select Dataton media servers. It also includes improvements to existing functionality and bug fixes.
New in version 6.5
- SDI support on select Dataton media servers.
- Ability to edit command-line options of display software through File menu on select Dataton media servers.
Improvements and fixes
- It is now possible to set a different Stage Size than resolution for 3D Mapping Projectors.
- Multi-editing of dropdown menu items for displays now works correctly.
- File transfer and media analysis speed to server is now faster and no longer dependent on the number of screens/resolution.
Known issues and limitations
- The production software occasionally fails to establish a remote desktop connection to a media server if the server has multiple high-resolution displays connected ot it. Re-trying after a few seconds solves the issue.
- The display software menu does not always appear when remote accessing a WATCHPAX 60 that is only running SDI outputs. To resolve this, close down and reactivate remote access.
- There is up to one frame latency between SDI and DisplayPort outputs, with SDI outputs being behind. Latency is dependent on the show refresh rate and whether external synchronization is used or not.
- Setting a fixed IP through the WATCHOUT startup script can cause NDI streams to stop working on display computers.
- Image sequence performance may be considerably better on the main timeline than on auxiliary timelines (tasks).
- There may be additional latency when running audio (embedded or separated) in auxiliary timelines (tasks) compared to the main timeline.
- Audio may have up to +100ms latency compared to video.
- The display software may fail to go into fullscreen mode after having been in window mode. Relaunching the software solves the issue.
- Audio may start playing slightly before the video in RTSP streams.
- Audio streams in NewTek NDI are not supported.
- Seeking in hardware-accelerated videos might display the incorrect frame in a paused state. H.264/AVC is limited to level 5.2. Videos encoded using a higher level will not be rendered.
- Seeking can produce image artifacts for hardware-accelerated H.264 video.
- Hardware-accelerated video may be rendered one frame late.
- Hardware-accelerated video decoding is disabled for looping media.
- Looping video with embedded audio might drift out of sync, if the audio stream is longer than the video (our recommendation is to use audio on a separate layer).
- If the network connection is lost between the production and display computers during an active show, the display software may unload the show and display the WATCHOUT logo screen when connection is regained.
Dataton WATCHOUT® version 6.4.1
Released July 16, 2019
This release contains a number of fixes.
- Triggering a task in the display software, by setting an input variable, now works correctly.
- The remote upgrade now works on Dataton media servers that have a fixed IP address set in the startup script.
- Sending a "setInput" command to the display software, while it has no show running, will no longer cause a crash.
- Fixed bugs related to multi-editing of displays.
- Fixed bugs in the text editing dialog.
- Some changes could be made in the Task Window, without the user being prompted to save the show afterwards. This has been resolved.
- Fixed several bugs concerning playback of presplit images, which could result in a crash in the display software.
- Resolved an issue where the timecode format wasn’t changed to the selected value.
- The production software could crash if the selected timecode device was disconnected and timecode control was disabled. This has now been fixed.
- Fixed a crash bug that could occur when editing display masks.
- "Check Diagonal" in audio output channel assignment now works.
- Resolved a crash bug that could occur when a 3D model cue was copied and pasted.
- Fixed a potential crash bug that could occur when going online on a slow or busy network.
- The maximum number of decoding threads for H.264/AVC video has been limited to 8 to avoid running out of memory on servers with a high CPU core count.
USER GUIDE 6.6.